Thank you for stopping by the Listen Live link! Linux and Mac users, exciting news! The media player is now compatible with Linux and Mac! Further information at the bottom of this page.
During the broadcast, you may notice periods of intermittent interruptions, or silence, which is normal. These periods of silence are covering local on-air commercials, which we are not allowed to broadcast over the internet. Please be assured that you have not lost the stream, as the broadcast should resume after the commercial set is over.
Depending on your Internet Connection, please allow at least 30 seconds for the media player and stream to load. The player is a ‘pop-up’ player, so please check your pop-up settings. Further information follows on how to deal with your pop-up blocker.
This new and improved streaming media service supports PC, MAC and Linux users! To ensure that that you are able to fully enjoy this steam, please make sure that you have the latest free and computer safe Windows Media Player. If you do not have Windows Media Player, please click on the following link that will redirect you to the Microsoft download center:
Once you have been redirected, follow the instructions to install the Windows Media Players that is compliant with your system.
If you are unable to launch this station’s media player after clicking on the listen link, and you receive the following error displayed below, please mouse over the error message and select “Always Allow Pop-ups from This Site”. As a shortcut, you may also hold down your CTRL key and click on the listen link to launch the player.
If you cannot hear the stream, or other streams using Windows Media Player, please turn off your virus protection software, and try to reconnect. If you are able to connect after turning off your virus protection, you may need to disable your pop up blocker and ensure that web plug-ins are allowed, or add the web page’s URL to your trusted sites section. Please consult your virus program’s help files for these configurations. If your system is behind a firewall, please contact your network administrator to open up your firewall to allow your system to access this stream via port 80 or verify that they allow streaming media to be played over the network.
– For the best listening and media player experience, please ensure that you are using Windows Media Player 7 or newer and have (recommended) Internet Explorer loaded onto your computer! Also, if using Windows, we strongly recommend that you are using Windows 2000 and above. Windows 98 and 98SE will have player issues.
– NETSCAPE USERS (6.0 and 6.1) – please use Windows Media Player 9 and above, and use the controls on your computer to adjust the volume. (NETSCAPE 7.1 is not supported at this time)
– MAC USERS (OS 9.1 and OSX Jaguar) – please download and install the correct Windows Media player for your operating system, use Internet Explorer for Macintosh, and use your volume controls on your computer to adjust the volume.
– MAC USERS (OSX Panther) – please download and install the correct Windows Media player for your operating system, use Internet Explorer for Macintosh or Safari, and use your volume controls on your computer to adjust the volume.
– LINUX USERS – download and install both MPlayer (MPlayer-0.90) and the Mozilla MPlayer plugin (MPlayerplug-in-0.95). If you still have difficulties listening, download and install the additional codecs that are located on the MPlayer home page.